Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, January 29, 2015

My next show...

I have been working on some new things for my spring shows.  I think these lamps turned out awesome and I have been a little obsessed with them.haha  I have done about 20 something really cool ones and I have some more in my brain if these do well!




This one above I actually put a large hole in the back to make this a charging station for your phone or ipad!



I also got accepted into the 2 friends and Junk show in Joplin at the end of February!  Really
excited!!!!  If you are close come out and see me!


No comments: