Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last weeks happenings!





Well, we had a great Easter, a little colder than I like but I am not going to complain, it could be worse! We usually take a family picture outside at Easter but it was too cold and everything is still too brown. We will have to wait a while. My son Adam helped my little nephew Ethan find a few easter eggs outside. We were telling them to hurry up because the wind was blowing and there were snow flurries! It really didn't seem to bother the kids any!


I made some fun tub baskets for two of my little nephews! I love to do these with pigment pens......I do them for all the little kids I know!



I haven't been able to get any new items listed on ebay yet or change around my booth at the Prim Market yet but I am working on some new things. I hope to get them finshed by the end of the month.

I am trying to get caught up on some orders.....I just finished this neat old bowl, I think it turned out great, considering I usually don't do flowers! I am going to have to find another one now!








1 comment:

The Primitive Bucket said...

Hey Chris, you know my kids..hint hint.. tee hee.. Just kidding. I just love those tubs what a great gift... that would be great on pencil boxes too.
You are so talented you just amaze me girl.
Hugs.
Joleen