Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, July 30, 2009

My jewelry!

I am having so much fun making this jewelry! I decided to go ahead and put some up for sale on here! I made some scrabble tile necklaces with vintage scrabble tiles and I also made some bottle cap necklaces. These are so fun and the kids just love them! I am selling them here only for $7.00, including the chain. I will also sell just the pendant for $5.00 and I would be happy to do a personalized one with your childs picture on it if you are interested in that! Just drop me an email. Click on the "my offerings" button on the left to see what all I have available. Right now I just have the scrabble pendants on there but I will add the bottle cap pendants tomorrow, I have some kids wanting rootbeer floats right now! Thanks for looking! Chris




No comments: