Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I got some Goodies finished!!!

I just finished some awesome Christmas goodies that are going to be available to buy here on my blog. My favorite is the little red teapot! When I saw that in the antique store, it was just wanting to come home with me! I wanted to keep it for myself! The snowman is a design by Deb Richey, and is just so cute! I am not much of a flower arranger, but this pot has greenere, iced branches and some sugared candy in it. I didn't glue them in so you could put a tree or anything you want in there!

The little wooden paddles are made from a design by Terrye French. Originally intended for tags, I think these would make awesome tags on a special gift! You could also use them for ornaments or just a decoration!

Merry Winter! I just love how this book turned out. I have had it here on my work table for quite a while but never got to it until now. I was leary about it at first, it is a new design but I am so pleased with how it turned out! It even looks better in person because it is sprinkled with German glitter glass for a sweet frosty look! Everyone needs one of these on their coffee table but this one is one of a kind!

I was on a spurt of energy and have lots more neat things I am working on but got a little sidetracked with Erica this week. She is having some problems with her legs and feet so she has missed a couple days of school and has had to get some tests done. Hopefully everything will be ok, we just have to wait now for results!

Keep checking back though there is more to come!










3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How beautiful they all are! I like the Merry Winter snowman! Very nice!

Jody said...

They are all just darling, but I think my favorite is the book! That is just gorgeous!

Marie said...

They all look great but my favorite is the book too :)