Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Friday, January 22, 2010

What's happening!

Hello everyone! I have finally started painting a little again. I wanted to let you all know that I am having problems with my selling site. For some reason it doesn't work! If you click on "my offerings" or my products it will not take you to the site. I am trying to get ahold of the customer service, I have been emailing them like crazy, but no one gets back to me. Hopefully they will fix the problem soon or I will be looking for somewhere else to go.

I have some things I need to take to the antique shop this weekend, then I will be, hopefully if my booth gets fixed, putting some things on here and ebay again.

I have also still been working on some Christmas items....I am trying to stock up for this year! I hope to prevent the holiday work overload, if that is even possible!hee hee Plus I am thinking of trying a craft show this fall so I have been doing some things that are not what I normally do! I have been sewing! I will give you some sneak peeks of things as I finish them! It has been pretty fun trying something new.

I am also looking to put some things on here other than just my painting. I am going to start making the scented sprays and refresher oils. I am excited about that! I hope to have that up and running in the next month so be looking out. I am still looking for other things to compliment my stuff but haven't decided on anything else forsure. My goal this year is to keep things going more! I am always open to ideas.....what are you looking for?

I better get back to painting! Until next time, lots of blessings! Chris

1 comment:

Sara Soules said...

Great artwork! I enjoyed reading your blog and seeing your wonderfully creative ideas.