Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, March 1, 2010

WooooHoooo! I got my shop up and running!

I finally got my new shop up and running....please bear with me while I am getting it set up and loaded with new things. I was able to add my new room sprays on there for now and be looking for some handpainted items coming real soon! Please email me if you notice something not working right! Have a great day! Chris

3 comments:

nancy huggins said...

That is great Chris..Good for you..I am still working on marketing my selling blog and am having a 10%off sale until the end of March to help pay vet bills for our pup Maggie that showed positive for heart worm.
Take a visit when you have time...I do have a ton more stuff for sale but thought since it will cost more to mail heavier items I will just wait and take to Craft show when I find one.
Hope you have tons of sales on your new site..I will put you in my blog roll then I can keep up with any new posts you make :)
Hugs
Nancy

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Good luck with your new selling site! Can't wait to see all your stuff. Get painting, please! LOL! ~~Annie

Tanya said...

The storefront looks great, Chris - everything seems to be working fine - the links are really FAST!