Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I am almost caught up!!!


We celebrated the 4th of July with my Dad who was home from working in Iraq for some much needed R&R!  We had a great weekend, cooking all his favorites, floating down the river and drinking lots of peach margaritas!  Lots of family and friends came down for the weekend.  Then we did it all again the next weekend!  Unfortunetely as I am writing this he is on his way back.  We are praying for safe travel and the next 4 months to go by really fast!



I will leave you with some pictures I took on the river.  There are so many beautiful things all around us that sometimes we don't even notice.    For me, it is time to appreciate the little things.





No comments: