Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, February 6, 2012

I am computer challenged it seems!



I wouldn't have thought it but I think I AM computer challenged!hee hee  I have been working today setting up a facebook page for my goodies and trying to link everything together and I am thinking I may pull my hair out!!!  This stuff is so confusing considering I do not know html!  Well, for now till I get it all figured out come on over to my facebook page the old fashioned way and like my page! http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Theantiquepallet/108605762598026?sk=wall

Or you can use that GREAT BIG ole F to the left!  That you can not miss!hee hee

I will have a give away every time I hit 100 likes!  It will be  jewelry or a handpainted item!  Everyone who likes me will be entered to win!  Thanks for following me.....even though I don't know where I am going!!!

No comments: