Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Bead show!


Had a great time at the bead show again this year!  Loved getting to spend 5 whole days with my daughter who is living there while attending the St. Louis College of Pharmacy!

I got lots of neat beads.....all sparkly of course and I have already started on some new things!




This bracelet was my first project when I got home!  It is a memory wire bracelet that I added a small soldered pendant to.  It is tied on so you can wear it plain or tie on a different one for a change.  It didn't last long though and is on its way to its new home!!!



I also started on some fancy chains that you can hang your pendants from.  I seem to be picture challenged with my jewelry though.  This necklace is just so sparkly and beautiful.  Made with smoke colored crystal beads and glass pearls in grey with a large clasp for hanging your pendants and baubles.


Here it is with a pendant on it!


And of course don't forget to get entered in my give away!  As soon as I reach 200 likes on my facebook page I will be drawing for this awesome vintage key pendant!  Just like my page and share the post about the give away!!!

2 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Chris,
They are beautiful!!
Whatever you make, it's always awesome.
Hugs,
Pat

Tanya said...

You ROCK, Chica - there were so many things about that bracelet that drew me in...the colors...the soldered charm...the BOW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Happy Friday, Chris - XOXOXO