Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Some items to sell!

Hi all!  I have some items left from my shows that I can sell!  I will be putting things on here as I have time as well as on my facebook page.  Have fun!




This paypal button is for the Mitten box.  It includes two pair of new gloves, one pink and one gray, and a tube of peppermint hand lotion!  Great for a gift!  This set is $24.50 and 6.00 shipping.  Local pickup is free.  If you are local please contact me before paying so I can invoice you without shipping.  The same goes if you are purchasing multiple items!

The Snowman box is also available for sale.  It is $14.00 plus shipping and could easily be a great gift with some added goodies!  Email me if you are interested in this!  I have lots more things coming but since I havent done this in a while I am slow!  Haha!  Have a great day!!!



No comments: