Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My latest work!

Although I haven't been listing anything on ebay I have been doing some work to keep me practiced up!hee hee

I did this ironing board for a friend. It was her husband's mothers ironing board and she wanted to do something special with it so I made it into a family tree. It turned out pretty awesome and she loved it!

The tree has the eight children on the outer leaf of each branch with their children on the other leaves. The house and the barn were created using pictures of the original farm. They have the perfect family to do this with because it kept the tree in proportion!



No comments: