Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, July 7, 2008

Lightening Disaster!

Hello! I wanted to post an update on what is going on with me! Last Wednesday lightening struck my computer and fried it! Along with all my telephones and one outlet! It was very scary! I was turning it off when it happened and it did get my finger and made my eyes blurry and my ears ring all night. I am so lucky that it didn't really get me!

I am hooked up now to Erica's computer but all my pictures and links that were on my old computer are gone! I still do not have my email where I can get to it yet so the only way to contact me right now is through ebay's message center. It will probably take me a while to get everything back to normal! Hopefully in time for some new fall items!

I hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Chris

No comments: