Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Eeerie Halloween Moon!

Adam and I were on our way home and just had to stop for this moon shot! It was so cool with a mist of a cloud all around it and a bright full moon. There were no clouds out anywhere else in the sky except for by the moon.....the stars were shining bright......it was so beautiful! I think this picture would make a great halloween card...I may have to crop in some little trick or treaters!

2 comments:

Cat Nap Inn Primitives said...

that is a neat moon..I love a good old harvest moon..;)

nancy huggins said...

That is really kind of errie but very unusual too.
I emailed you about my give away but in cas you didn't get it just wanted you to know that I am having a give away in my blog...go check it out when you can.
I have been adding items a couple of times a week in my selling blog too.
The craft show is Nov 21st and on the 22nd I will be adding a lot more items (unless I sell out LOL)
It is getting cold down here in the south now...Guess that means winter is just around the corner huh?