Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Senior night!

Last night was senior night at Erica's ball game. It was also a night for cancer awareness at our school. At all the games, basketball, volleyball, and softball the players wore special shirts for cancer awareness. Erica's team has been affected by this through someone they care about very much. It was a very emotional night. This was their last home game so the seniors gave roses to their parents and there was a little ceremony. It was really nice. No one even cared that we lost the ball game by a ton of runs!hee hee
I know they are all looking at this score board wishing it were true!hee hee

Silly girls, they can never pose for a normal picture!

No comments: