Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It feels like summer already!

Well, I have been very busy already and school isn't even out yet!  Running alot to ball games with Adam and visiting Erica at her new apartment has kept me busy!

I was pleased with the show that I did for the Miller County Conservation Fair.  It was alot of fun!  I did sell some of my painted things but mostly everyone wanted room sprays!  They are irresistable when you smell them!

I am listing some of the handpainted items I have left from that on here for sale....the links will show up on the left real soon!  I hope you will check them out!  You can also click on the "My Offerings" link on the left to see everything I have for sale.  I have decided to also start listing fall and a few Christmas things now so I can get ahead!  So be sure to check back often!

1 comment:

colleens craft shed said...

Chris, I know all about busy...lol. I can't seem to find the time to create these days. I love the room sprays too!! I hope to make a new batch soon. Will we ever be ahead??
Colleen