Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, November 7, 2011

The Barn!

This weekend we went to the most awesome junk place!  It was a huge barn stuffed to the ceiling with junk!  We dug around in there for 5 hours or maybe more!  I don't think there is any way to see everything or dig everything out.  The owner Bill was so nice and helpful!  I can't wait to go back again!


 This is the outside of the barn....only a small part of it!

 This is what greets you as you walk in the door!

 
 My pile of treasures!  I have already painted some of them!

I can't pass up a neat old wooden box!  This one is for me!  I am going to use it for a centerpiece on my table for the holidays!  I can see it looking awesome in my mind!hee hee

Here we are all loaded up and tied down like a bunch of hillbillys!  It was well worth the trip for me!  Anytime I find lots of neat goodies it makes me want to paint paint paint!

No comments: