Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, November 7, 2011

Some of my treasures!

Sunday I got busy painting all day!  It was the most fun I had in a while!  I was excited to paint some of my treasures that I found in the barn!

This is an old thermos that I dug up that didn't have a lid!  We didn't need that lid anyway!


I made a couple sets of these old metal measuring spoon ornaments!  I should have gotten more cause they are so darn cute but I wanted some for me to use!!!

This is a little bucket I am going to make into a prim Christmas tree.


I didn't find this bucket at the barn, it was a local shop that has a booth I can't stay out of.  I love the teal color that is original to the bucket.  I haven't decide yet if it will be a tree or maybe just an arrangement but it is one of my favorite designs to paint!

This also came from a local shop.  It is a small enamelware cup that I probably shouldn't have painted!  A very old one!  I put some yummy sweet annie in it.  It is perfect for a little gift for a friend or teacher!

Well, as much as I would love to stay and chat I have painting to do.  There are some more awesome things coming up so keep watching!  I will be listing everything I have after the craft show!


3 comments:

Ahl Cooped Up said...

The measuring spoons are sweet, along with the thermos and everything.
I love all the stuff you paint!

Michelle said...

Your stuff is so darn cute -- love everything -- haha those measuring spoons are adorable. I found your blog when we were both featured on a web site & I've been waiting for some fun updates :) You are so extremely talented - I just *heart* snowmen!!!

Michelle

Tanya said...

I love you and your stuff! How come no one wants to sell you the lids to things? :-) Silly man in that store in Central City! XO