Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, its never too early to think about your sweetheart!

I have kind of gotten myself into the sugar cookie making business.  I do love to make them and they are sooooo yummy!  I started out making them for school parties and holidays, then expanded to sport functions and this year I did Halloween and Christmas orders!  Well, valentine's day is coming up fast so I am starting to get orders for that!  I have also been working on samples for birthdays too!  So, if you want some yummy sugar cookies get on the list early!!!




I am also doing some painting!  I have some things I should get finished by the weekend that I am excited about!  I made some for gifts but haven't sold any yet!  I have 7 of them and I am going to list them on here soon.  You will love them so check back! Oh the suspense!!! hee hee

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: