Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The wine bottles are available!!!!

I just love these wine bottles but I have a horrible time getting them to look good in my pictures!  I have painted 7 of these awesome wine bottles that are up for sale now!  They are all done with green or brown bottles.  Some of them have white lights and some have colored lights.  They are all equally awesome but if you are purchasing one of these and have a preference let me know in your email because I didn't take pictures of all of the bottles.  The cord comes out the back of the bottle from a hole that I drilled myself.  They are so pretty lit up in a dark or dim room!  They are $20.00 each plus shipping and I will sell them in the order of the emails that I receive.  They are only snowmen, there is nothing on them that is Christmas so you can leave them out all winter long!  I even made me a couple of these and I usually don't get to keep anything!  Yay!





2 comments:

colleens craft shed said...

Chris, love the bottles!!
I love having lights all winter long.
Colleen

Tanya said...

These are AWESOME, folks! I have one that I got this Christmas - Chris' painting is unbelieveably beautiful, and it casts such a pretty glow when lit!!!