Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Friday, May 4, 2012

Painting painting painting!!!

I have been busy painting and getting lots of neat vintage things ready for the Oma Noma Heritage festival on May 19th at the Lake of the Ozarks!  Here is a sneak peek at a few of the things that I will have there!!!  I hope you can come out at see me if you are in the area!!!



This is one of my favorites!  A vintage scale that I added a design from Terrye French on.  It is so rustic and primitive!


I love painting these old brooder lamps!  This one is painted all the way around so would be perfect on a table where you can see it all!!!


This is a fun little chopper that I have painted on both sides!  Of course I will still be adding all the goodies to these to dress them up a bit so they will even be better when they get to the show!!!



I am also having a Mother's Day give away for my jewelry.  I am giving away this awesome 1 1/2" pendant made with a vintage sparkly glass button!  You can share the post on my facebook page  on your facebook page or if you don't facebook you can share this picture on your blog and leave me a comment that you did and you will be entered to win!  I will have the drawing first thing on May 9th so I can get it out by Mother's day!!!  Good luck everyone!!!


1 comment:

Tanya said...

You've outdone yourself, once again! Love it all...can't pick a favorite piece because they ALL rock! XOXOXO