Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's day weekend!

















I had a wonderful Mother's day....of course I spent it at the ball park with my kids but I wouldn't have it any other way. Baseball is my favorite thing! Adam's team won second place in the tournament and it was a great time! Congratulations to all the HEAT players!



I have been painting up a storm to get ready for the Oma Noma Heritage Festival Saturday at the lake of the Ozarks. I will share a sneak peek of a few things I will have there!  I love how this little funnel turned out!  So patriotic!  The back side says "home of the brave"!


  This is an enamelware coffee pot....I love painting those!


I think this is my all time favorite of everything.....I know I say that about alot of things......but this really is!!!  I did this little box with a design from Terrye French (that is who I mostly paint).  Then I put little clay pots inside with fresh herbs.  It smells so good I really want to keep it for myself!!!

If you are in the area Saturday be sure to come see me on the strip in front of A Vintage Boutique!  I will have lots of goodies for sale!

2 comments:

Tanya said...

I can't think of a better way to spend a weekend...I miss the baseball games! Congrats on the wins! Glad Erica got to come home, too.

Looks like you're ready for the show - MUCH luck and I hope it all sells out! Happy Tuesday, Chris - XOXOXO

Ahl Cooped Up said...

Congrats on the games.
I know you are so happy with Erica home. Good luck with the show. I'm still recovering from my two day one and Mother's day celebration.
Hugs,
Pat