Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Junk day with the girls!

Saturday I went to my favorite junkin place with my sister, mom, aunt, daughter and my poor little nephew!  We had a great day and I found lots of treasures to paint on!  I can't even wait to get started!  But I am still worn out, haven't even unloaded the car yet so I will post some pictures tomorrow.

We also hit an awesome antique store.  This place is just amazing.  I want to go in and never come out.  I can really appreciate the time and effort put into this place to make it look like an old town.  The antiques were awesome and the workers were very friendly....and believe me that does matter because the other place we went the workers were very rude and unfriendly and they won't be getting any more of my money! Anyway this place is in Doolittle Missouri....if you are in the area check it out, you will be glad you did!!!

I took some pictures of the outside....I didn't take my phone in so I couldn't take any of the inside but it is even more awesome than the outside!

This is the front......part of it.....


Some more of the front...but I didn't get it all.....


This is the BACK....wow!


more of the back.....




and even more of the back!  This place is 30,000 square feet too!  Quite awesome!
I couldn't find a website but here is a link to their fb page!

Be sure to check it out!

No comments: