Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Wow! Where have I been???

Boy time does seem to get away from me fast these days!  I am still around, just with a busy life taking all my time!  I have been busy painting and making jewelry.  I already have two shows under my belt for the season that were a great success!  I have one more show coming up on November 10th and that is it for that.  I have been posting a lot on my facebook page because I can do that from my iphone.....multitasker that I am!!!   I am having a jewelry give away there too for an awesome old key that I soldered and stamped "heart" on....the key to my heart.  I am in love with it!  I need to make one for me!


The drawing will be held on Monday September 24th so go to my page and share the give away post to enter!  Be sure to like my page too!

I also have been painting and will be putting some great things on here for sale as well.  So be sure to check back!  The holidays are coming up on us fast!  Hugs to you all!  Chris

No comments: