Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, September 10, 2009

August 26th St. Louis Cardinals game!

We are all BIG St. Louis Cardinals fans, it is very rare for us to miss a game. We watch the games on tv or at least listen on the radio. St. Louis is a couple hours away from us and we usually like to try to get to a game or two in the summer. This summer I was able to score us great seats for 4.00 each in a special promotion so we grabbed the kids out of school a bit early and headed to St. louis!

Erica, Adam & Mike before the game!
The Clydesdales circled the field before the game!
Albert batting! Of course everyone LOVES Albert!


And the victory walk, we won! Yeaaaa!

No comments: