Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Friday, September 11, 2009

Go Mizzou!!!

The Mizzou Tiger's football season is starting and I received many requests for bottlecap necklaces to kick it off! I played with lots of different designs...most have already been sent out but here are a few samples of them!



3 comments:

Little Penpen said...

Adorable! How do you get them so to shine so well?

theantiquepallet said...

Thank you Pen Pen! I use a clear epoxy on them that is very durable and shiny!

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Those are SO, SO cute! Good luck with your new Bottle Cap blog!

Well, looks like the Rams and Seahawks are starting off the season playing each other! Go Hawks! LOL! ~~Annie