Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, September 10, 2009

We love you Grandma!


The plan for the labor day weekend was to spend lots of time relaxing at the river for our last holiday of the summer. Well, Grandma had other plans for us! She was rushed to the hospital early in the morning on Saturday. They think she had some kind of stroke and she passed away early Sunday morning. I am grateful that it was not on Adam's birthday and that she did not suffer or have to spend a long time in the hospital. She was buried in Festus Missouri on
09-09-09. We will miss her so much!
Now I have to get back to work. I have a couple things half finished so I will get busy on them tomorrow. Erica has a ball game tonight....it never ends!hee hee

2 comments:

Lynn Barbadora said...

So sorry for your loss.......it is never easy to say goodbye to one we have loved so dearly.
My thoughts are with you
Lynn

OldeAnniePrimitives said...

Chris...she looks like such a sweet grandma! I know you will miss her! So sorry for your loss!