Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

It's all about Erica!

Recently it seems to be all about Erica! Today is her 16th birthday! I am busy planning and making things for her party coming this weekend. Tonight we will go out for her birthday dinner, Chinese, her favorite.

In between running Erica back and forth from her lifeguard training last weekend I did get to squeeze in a few garage sales! My first ones of the year. I found some great things to add to my painting stash and a few things for my own collections! It was a lot of fun. Erica passed her lifeguard class so she is good to go with her summer job!

Friday I will take Erica for her drivers test, hopefully she will pass so she can drive herself around! I am sure I will be a nervous wreck about it when the time comes....it is bittersweet!

No comments: