Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial weekend fun!

Well for the Memorial Day weekend, in between rain showers, we found time for some fun! Erica and Cody went tubing! The water was only 60 degrees and they spent a lot of time in it! Of course, it is the goal of the driver, who was grandpa, to make you fall off. He was successful!

Adam and Ian made their own fishing pole to try and catch some dinner! It is a good thing that we weren't counting on their catch or we would have gone hungry! It is always fun trying though!

Ethan had a ball in the mud puddle with his pan and bottle.....he splashed it all out and even poured it on his head. Any one that came near him got it too! His shirt said it all.....Mr Messy!


No comments: