Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Adam's first turkey!

Turkey season was hard on Adam this year.  With Mike's schedule, and working weekends he couldn't take him much.  He went with his uncles but didn't have any luck.  Well, I had taken off work for prom and planned to sleep late, Mike came home from work in the morning and decided to take Adam hunting in our back yard.  Well, he woke me up at 7 in the morning to come outside and see his turkey!  He was so excited to get his first turkey.  I was very excited for him, but still didn't want to get up that early!hee hee


No comments: