Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, June 21, 2010

Our shed


About 7 years ago or so we built a shed.  It was a nice shed but we basically built the shell to store our junk from the garage in so we could turn the garage and basement into a day care.  We never finished the inside like we wanted to do.  Well, after Christmas this year we decided that we were going to get it all finished before Erica graduated high school so we could have a big ole graduation party out there!  We really worked our butts off putting up insulation and walls and we made a bathroom and a tiny kitchen area.  We sorted and organized everything and now it all has a home.  We did all this working around piles and piles of stuff in the middle of the floor.  I didn't think we would ever get it all finished but we did it.  Just barely in time for graduation.  It is so awesome and we spend alot of time out there now playing ping pong, frying fish, we have air hockey and darts and we seem to just sit out there in amazement that it is all finished!



We still have a few things we want to do...gutters, ceiling fans and motion lights outside and we want to put tin on the ceiling or something.....that is a project for next year though!

No comments: