Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Monday, June 21, 2010

We will start with the girls weekend.......flip flops, dresses, beads, junk and fun!

We started our weekend early on friday with a bead show in St. Louis.  This is our second year to go to this show and it is awesome!  It was me, Erica, and my two sisters.  We found lots of goodies!


On the way up there we also hit an antique shop....one of my favorites right off highway 70.  I found lots of goodies there.  We also stoped at one in St. Louis near the airport that is a really really junky place but we all came out with something!



I love my blingy rhinestone bracelet! You can't even imagine how much it sparkles and shines when I wear it....which is all the time now! I love to collect old brooches, I am making a frame lined in velvet to display them on.


We shopped most of the time for a prom dress for Erica.  You know it has to be something very special for the SENIOR prom!hee hee  Mostly I just got flip flops!  I love the yellow box flip flops, they are so comfortable and don't sink down in the heel like my nike ones. 


We did find a beautiful prom dress at a little shop called Special Occasions.  The owner of the place, Paulette, was a hoot and I never laughed so hard spending so much money in all my life.  The dress was just beautiful though and fit Erica perfectly.  Pictures of prom will be coming soon!

We stayed in Chesterfield at the Hilton Garden Inn.  It was really nice, although we didn't spend much time there.  We did get to hit the pool and hot tub one night.  The manager let us sneak in after hours to relax or shopper's feet.  That was so nice.  When we go on trips we always have a great time and laugh and cut up so much.  I can't even tell you all the stories that have developed out of this trip but it was a blast!  I am already looking forward to next year.  It wasn't totally a fun trip....we stayed till Monday and met with the people at the St. Louis College of Pharmacy where Erica will be attending in the fall and took a tour of the campus.  It is a great school and I think she will love it there!

No comments: