Mailing List

I am working on updating my mailing list! If you would like to receive an email when I list something on ebay or here on my blog please email me at chris@theantiquepallet.com and let me know! Thanks!







My etsy listings

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I have had way too much on my plate!

Well, those of you that know me, know that I don't work too much from Christmas until usually March or so.....well, this year has just been crazy for me. I have had so many things going this year that I have not painted in a long long time!

I did paint up some things in April and did a display at the Eldon conservation fair. It was alot of fun and I sold some things. If you live in the area I suggest you check it out for next year. Lots of informative seminars and freebies and even dinner that was really awesome. And of course I went by myself (who knew?) so I didn't get a chance to even take any pictures. Next year!

Anyway, in the next few days I will be catching you up on all the happenings so far.....I have many things I want to share. Believe it or not I even have some things to put up for sale and some cool jewelry I have been making! There are just way too many things to put all in one post!

So, take care and stay tuned! Chris

2 comments:

"B" said...

I'm glad to know that I am not the only one who takes extended R & R after Christmas. I painted yesterday for the first time since Christmas!!! Now I've got to really get it in gear!

colleens craft shed said...

Chris, life gets crazy sometimes and you have been having a good kind of crazy. :)
Can't wait to see what you put of for sale. You do wonderful stuff!
Colleen